A Sound of Thunder, By Ray Bradbury (1952) - The Butterfly Effect and the Destruction of the Environment

A Sound of Thunder, By Ray Bradbury (1952)


Rating: 8/10



This book is known as the origin of “The Butterfly Effect”. It was very interesting to me because before I read this story, I knew what the Butterfly Effect is and I also listened a lot to the song ‘Butterfly Effect’ by 볼빨간사춘기, but I did not know the origin of it. The author explains the chain of the Butterfly Effect in the aspect of propagation and species spread. This was also very interesting because my minor subject is Biology. I could think about it more deeply based on what I have learned about the food chain and inheritance in Biology class.


I think the message the author wanted to give to the readers through this story is related to the destruction of the environment. Humans kill countless animals, use too many resources such as water and trees, and throw a lot of trash for their profit. We should remember that Each of those behaviors can affect the whole Earth due to the Butterfly Effect. (165 words)









댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

The Boarding House, By James Joyce (1914) - Paralysis

The Lady with the Dog, By Anton Chekhov (1899) - Adultery and the Opened Ending

Gooseberries, By Anton Chekhov (1898) - Happiness and the Goal of the Life